Pages

Monday 1 May 2017

The Lion and the Mouse



The Lion and the Mouse

One hot steamy day there was a lion sleeping in this large and dark cave.As he was sleeping he felt a tiny little mice running up his nose a catched it with this paw.”Aha got you now?”answered the huge lion.”Oh please great lion please let me go ,and when you are in trouble I will help you”replied the tiny little mouse.Meanwhile the lion laugh “You help me there is no possible way you can help me”  as he laughed twice.Anyway you made me laugh and you are too small to eat so I will let you go. “Oh thank you great lion”.The next morning the mouse heard the lion roaring so he speed all the way to the jungle.The mouse said calmly “you must be quiet if the hunters hear you they will kill you” .“Okay said the lion”.So the mouse nibbled through the net and free the lion.”Thank you so much I will never laugh at you ever again”answered the huge lion.
Screenshot 2016-07-28 at 11.30.50 AM.png

2 comments: