Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Day #5 Activity #2 Winter Learning Journey

The person that I chose was was Lorde.

Lorde was born in Takapuna, Auckland and she is 20 years old. She was born in the 7 of November 1996. She is famous because she is a amazing famous singer. She owns 32 songs and most of them has been on movie premieres such as Hunger Games. 2 interesting facts about Lorde is that her real name is Ella Yelich-O'Connor and she scored her first recording contract when she was just 13 years old. I admire Lorde because I would like to be a famous singer just like her.



Image result for lorde now 2017

9 comments:

  1. Hey Mafi
    I really like the information that you wrote down about Lorde. Some of the facts I didn't even know. How did you find writing about Lorde was it easy or hard? Anyways, Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mafi!

    That's so cool that you picked Lorde because you want to be a famous singer like her one day! I'm sure you will be! Which one of her songs is your favourite?

    Keep up the great work!
    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicky

    My favourite song for Lorde is Green Light

    Thanks Mafi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Vedel and it was really easy find great information about Lorde.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mafi,

    I like that song too, I love that it's a little bit different to her other music. Very cool! Are you taking singing lessons to become really good at singing, or do you just enjoy doing singing in your spare time?

    Have a great weekend!

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nicky,

    I just sing in my own time, and I just finished my Winter Learning Journey activities.
    Have a great Holiday

    Mafi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mafi!

    That's awesome. Well done! I hope you've enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of what you've done :)

    Thank you!

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Nicky,

    I have been enjoying the week and I feel much better and smarter. Thank You and happy holidays

    Mafi :)

    ReplyDelete