Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Old school vs Modern school

Old school vs Modern school


After visiting the Howick Historical Village, you would have a good idea of what life was like in an old school classroom. Compare that kind of environment with the modern learning that you experience today. Talk about the positive and negative.20170627_123438.jpg
20170628_111552.jpg

Olden days people could only use what they have so they used wood because that was the most common thing around them. Nowadays everything is made with anything, but mostly plastic. In my opinion I would rather enjoy my life in the modern schools because everything is much better. I would not like to live in the olden days because everything is so cold and you would get 6 of the best from the cane if you were caught talking, stealing or coming late to school. You would also get 6 of the best from the cane if you were also caught writing with your left hand whereas nowadays you are allowed to right with your left and right. Once again I hate Olden Days school also because my 2 of my friends are left handed and I will feel hurt if they got 6 of the best. Would you like to join in a modern school or old school?

No comments:

Post a Comment