Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

The Mafi poem😊

WALT: Write a metaphor poem

Today I am creating a DLO based on our task in this middle block. We firstly went and had a go on Menti and started to share ideas. Then we read fantastic examples of others and began. I found this task very easy and difficult. Easy because I was describing and comparing myself. And difficult because I did have to use metaphors to describe myself. As always feel free to comment weather if I made mistakes or I could do a DLO for anyone or you. Thank you for viewing my blog 😀😀😀
The Mafi Poem !


Mafi is a perfectly presented parcel,
wrapped in a bright colourful paper
And well sealed with a funky bright ribbon on top.


Mafi is a hard working train,
she follows where the train tracks lead her

Hopefully to a bright successful future.


Mafi is a pile of warm stacks of pancakes
drowning in delicious dripping golden syrup.


Mafi is a wise wishful well grown tree,
you can chop her down,
but she will eventually grow back.


Mafi is an onion,


she has many layers of emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment