Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

Class On Air!



Today here in Class on Air we learned new things about tourist. To me and googles opinion we know that tourist is different people from another country coming and touring around the area. Here with my DLO I put in some smart searching by using direct language. Now you must be wondering what is a tour, well a tour is a when you arrive at a different unique country and you get to see the different places you are able to see. You can either take a tour you paid for or go on a risky trip meaning you get to climb mountains and more risky activities. Do you ever wonder why it is dangerous for tourist to drive? Well here in New Zealand we drive on the left hand side whereas Americans drive on the right hand side of the road, and some tourist might not understand the signs on the side of the road they might go 200Km on the motorways as we pure New Zealanders go 100Km. If you do not know I created this DLO for finishing my scavenger hunt and if you ask me it was fun and challenging.
 Click HERE LINK, Thank You!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment