Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Matariki

On Saturday the 16 my family and I were really excited to go to Matariki and experience a whole lot more about it.First we walked down to Glen Innes and waited at the library for my mum and sister.Just when my sister and mum arrived we were heading to the entrance .As we were surprised we decide to take a walk around the place and we saw how much work that was put into this year's Matariki and we just felt appreciated.Just then we heard the performance stating so we got prepared and sat back and watch the performance.During the performance we went and bought us lights that turn on when we press the top.Meanwhile we got dinner and drove back home.Later we ate dinner then finished off with a sleep.At the end I felt like I experienced a  whole lot more and I would love to go Matariki again.  


Image result for matariki animation

2 comments: