Pages

Wednesday 23 August 2017

DLO on 6 simple machines. (Wheel & Axle) 2


Here is another one of my 6 simple Machines. Creating this blog post was very fun. I wrote on my other blog the site I used was called Canva. Making this infographic was quite easy because I used a site where I can be creative. If you may know I am doing a blog post on each of the 6 simple machines and so far I have done 1 (Screw) and this one (Wheel and Axle). I really enjoyed making this infographic, hopefully I inspire you to make one yourself. Thank You and feel free to leave a comment. 

2 comments:

  1. Aloha Mafi,

    I enjoyed your phenomenal post. Your posts are amazing. I also did this task and enjoyed it. Another point you could include is how you felt making this. Is this your favorite simple machine?

    Indira πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Indira all of the 6 simple machines are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete