Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2017

The Inference Game !

Today this morning at 11:30 am I played this game called *The Inference Game*. Basically in the photo it says "Congratulations You've won $1,00,000", but yes as I will confess it is obviously part of the game. This Inference Game has actually taught me something important that will help me in my writing test or free writing. I am happy and proud and that is what I can say out loud that I am super proud. I am really wasn't expecting this, but I am really really happy. Just to let you know I created this for all ages and I will be delighted if you enjoyed my story. Keep on blogging and also feel free to leave a comment below. Thank You -Mafi.

6 comments:

  1. Talofa lava Mafi, I enjoyed your post because you explained everything precisely. I also did this task but sadly didn't get it 100% correct. What did you do next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bula! Mafi
    You did this great Keep up with your great work!
    AWSOME!!!!
    Thanks - Vina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bula! Mafi
    You did this great Keep up with your great work!
    AWSOME!!!!
    Thanks - Vina

    ReplyDelete