Pages

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Rags to Riches 💰💰💰

This afternoon our group (G1) were given a task to do, which in some cases rags to riches. With playing this game I found it very difficult especially when you know if you answer wrong you start again. Rags to Riches is a spectacular game to push yourself to what you need to learn. In this image my realst are fantastic and I got the highest score possible. Once a again feel free to comment and to play this smart, fun game please feel welcomed to click here. 

6 comments:

  1. BONJOUR MAFI,


    I really enjoy the way you explained how to play. I also enjoyed playing this game. Did you get it all correct in your first go?

    -Indira❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mafi

    Amazing work that you have done. I also really think this is a really pressuring game to play. What was the hardest level you have played? ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Mafi
    Well done on completing this task you did a phenomenal job.I agree with you this is a spectacular game to push yourself on what you need to learn.

    Good job Mafi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Indira, Thank You for commenting and apparently I didn't get all correct in the first go, but understand that if I get it wrong it proves I am trying. Thank you again for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annyeong Mya
    Replying to your comment my hardest level was when it started to get into, when was the highest level.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malo e lelei Sarah

    Thank you for commenting on my blog. I also left you a comment hopefully reply. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete