Pages

Friday 2 February 2018

The Key Competencies In Room 6

WALT: Understand the Key Competencies and what they mean
This week in room 6 we learnt about Key Competencies. Acronyms, meaning, DLOS, canvas have been made and done in this task
The KC's are  Thinking
                         Relating To Others
                       Using language symbols and text
                         Managing self
                         Participating & Contributing

They are important because I realise that it will help me in a really important situation, anytime I need basically just like now, working on my blog post.

Using them in class will help me to improve with my behavior, brain, attitude, learning areas and a whole lot more. I also understand that I am not the only one who thinks this is important. Those who agree with me are great and intelligent that knows the difference weather it is useful or not.







No comments:

Post a Comment