Pages

Friday 5 February 2021

Goal Setting!

 Today in maths we were learning about the acronym SMART Goals :)

S- Specific:

What is my goal? My goal is to spend more time after school on my unfinished work I did not manage to complete during school. This would also mean I would sacrifice 30 mins and have an improved work routine.

M- Measurable:

How will I measure my progress? The way I will measure my progress is by checking back at my first attempts of trying to finish my work. I will keep track of how much work I managed to complete at home if I did make progress. 

A- Attainable

Do I have the skills and the resources for it? It doesn't actually take much to try and complete homework in under 30 mins. It only takes a calm and focused mindset in my opinion.

R- Realistic

Why is this goal important? This goal is important, why? because every day I am given work by teachers to complete. If I don't complete my work during class it only makes sense to complete it after school. This is why I believe my goal is important. 

T- Time

When will I achieve the goal I set? I will achieve this goal when I finally see progress in my work being complete after school. If I perhaps see progress in my after school work, I will continue to be dedicated and keep this work routine up.



No comments:

Post a Comment