Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Day 1 # Activity 2 Summer Learning Journey

The breeze blew through my hair as I was reaching for some fruit. I was excited to see where we were navigating to. People on the huge waka took shifts, so people watched while others sleep. Our navigator for now was putting his thumb down where the horizon where his fingers were connected to other stars. Few days later we saw a saddleback next to us, knowing we were reaching our brand new island. Having fun, eating coconuts, playing in the water is my activities on this island.

A person enjoying their holidays ~ Mafi :)


5 comments:

  1. Hey Mafi!

    It sounds like the voyage to New Zealand was a really enjoyable and exciting one. This is a really beautiful and creative letter about your experience. I like hearing about your favourite things to do on the new island.

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mafi

    The way you put everything together is amazing I love when you wrote "The breeze blew through my hair as I was reaching for some fruit" I could really picture that in my head. Keep up the great work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mafi
    Reading you post made me imagine everything that you wrote down. I love your picture you put there it shows us what your waka looks like. When you were travelling what did you eat??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vedel

    Just like Moana the movie I suppose that I packed different fruits such as coconuts, bananas, mangos, and a whole lot. Thanks for all the loving, warm hearted comments.

    ReplyDelete