Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Day # 1 Summer Learning Journey # Bonus Activity

Questions come and goes, but this question comes at least few times in a life. I would love to participate in anything, because I love trying new things and getting out there into the real world. I would love to join a Waka Ama because I might learn all the parts of the waka and one day I might go navigating. I also would loved to join because I can run a place to teach others and share the great talent with the world.
Image result for waka ama boat

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mafi,

    Thanks for sharing your views on whether you would get involved in a Waka Ama race. I think that's a great attitude to have - give anything a go!

    I would definitely give it a go too! It looks like you have to be quite strong to go as fast as they do!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mafi

    I love how you like trying new things, I dont think that I would be able to waka ama because it sounds very tiring. Keep up the great work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Nicky and Jolie for all the supporting comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mafi
    Just reading your post made me reconsider my decision. You have some very good points and it is changing my mind. When you do open your place what would the name be and why??

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there Mafi,

    I am a year 7 student from st Pius x school. I really like how you gave your answer and explained it with more ideas, also if you were to go navigating where would you go and why?

    Katelyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talofa Lava Mafi
    You are such an amazing writer and that beginning definitely hooked me to carry on reading. Now that is just amazing. If you had the chance to be in a Waka Ama team which team will you represent? I love your work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Everybody

    I am Mafi and I would like to thank everybody for all the great comments. Making this was very easy because I always image that I am somewhere else. By the way thank you for all the supporting comments.

    ReplyDelete