Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

SLJ Week 3, Day 3 #Activities 1,2,3 (2018-2019)

Activity #1

On your blog, write a short description of your bird. Where does your bird normally live? What does your bird normally eat? Post a picture of the bird underneath your description.

My bird's name is Sae(bird in korean). She is very fierce towards enemy, if not a loving caring bird, towards others such as friends and family. Her main colours are Red and Brown/Bronze streaks. She normally eats fruits, and drinks healthy clean water She also lives here in Auckland condensing it a beautiful native place. 
Image result for unique colours on birds\





Activity #2
On your blog, tell us what superpower you would like to have and why you'd like to have it.
If I got the option, I would chose teleportation. New Zealand is one of the beautiful countries I have ever seen, but I would like to take a chance to visit, other places. My options, are either Korea or Japan. I would visit these 2 places because, they are beautiful, and very unique. I would like to taste cultural food from Korea or Japan.
Image result for japan flagImage result for south korean flag


Activity #3
On your blog, post a final copy of your DLO.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mafi,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team. I’ll be helping Sophie and the team out in Manaiakalani. I can see that you've been putting a lot of effort into all of your posts!

    That is a beautiful bird that you have chosen. What kind of bird is it?

    I think that teleportation would be a great superpower to have. I think that I would also choose teleportation (or flying) so that I could travel all over the world.

    Wow, you found lots of interesting facts about the blobfish. I didn't know that they were so rare!

    It's great to see you using images to illustrate your blog post. Every time that we use an image on our blog, it's really important that we tell our readers where we found it, and give credit to the owner of the picture. To properly credit a picture you will need to include a link to the site where you found the image. We have created a guide that you might find helpful. You can check it out here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/
    In future, you will need to follow these instructions to earn full points for any Summer Learning Journey activity that has asked you to post an image.

    Keep up the great work, Mafi, and I look forward to reading more of your posts soon!

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete