Pages

Friday 11 January 2019

SLJ Week 4, Day 4 #Activities 1,2,3 (2018-2019)

Activity #1
On your blog, tell us which campaign you have chosen to support and provide us with a slogan for that campaign.

So I work at Forest & Bird, and the campaign I have chosen is Predort New Zealand Free. My slogan is Save Our Birds, Save Our New Zealand. The slogan explains that our native birds are important as much as our New Zealand, and they also hold the meaning New Zealand. If I could save all our birds I will. 

Image result for kiwis animal
Click For Original


Activity #2
On your blog, tell us what they think about Countdown's decision to stop using plastic bags.
I ask my 2 older sisters and they agreed with Countdown's decision, based on reason. They agreed because they see a lot of plastic bags lying around, and in the sea. They thought about fishes, birds, people and New Zealand and suggest it was best to ban plastic bag.(THIS IS MY SIBLINGS OPINION) :)
Image result for no plastic bags
Click For Original




Activity #3
On your blog, tell us what you think about the government's decision to restrict the number of tourist able to visit this special site. Is it fair? Be sure to tell us why you feel the way you do.

So I suppose that there is always two sides to the story. I find this fair because it did get damaged before. If a place beautiful like this get damaged again, obviously people are trying to protect it, I could also agree, because I wouldn't like this to get damaged again. On the other hand I suppose it is not fair because you can't judge the present people to the past. They might have the intention of doing it, but you might not know. Plus there might be people who wants to visit, but cannot based off the past incident.Image result for machu picchu










1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mafi,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team. Wow, congratulations for finishing all of the activities in the programme!

    I really liked your slogan: Save Our Birds, Save Our New Zealand. I think that it really does emphasise the importance of our native birds not the eco system, and to who we are as a country. Aotearoa is well-known all over the world for its beautiful landscapes and unique wildlife.

    I agree with your sisters too; I think it was a good idea to ban plastic bags. They are right that a lot of these can end up in the ocean. What do you think about the ban on plastic bags?

    I can tell that you've thought very hard about your reasoning as to whether or not people should be allowed to visit Machu Picchu. I think that it's good that they are trying to protect the area, but it is a shame for people that might want to visit it. Would you like to visit this amazing place one day? Why/why not?

    Once again, congratulations on finishing the programme Mafi!

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete