Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

SLJ Week 4, Day 2 #Activities 1,2,3 (2018-2019)

 Activity #1
On your, blog tell us how you feel about going zipline in Rotorua. Try use some descriptive words(adjectives) and action words(Verbs) in your post!.

At this very moment it was too late to back down. It was my turn to experience this "fun" activity that people approve of. One side of my brain is regretting where as the other is hyped. My face and palms were sweaty due to the sun of regrets, but my legs and hands were pumped for the fun outcome. While riding I tried my best to get the full experience, but that didn't happen. 

Click Here For Original
Click Here For Original

 Activity #2
On your blog, list 10 veggies, fruits, or herbs that you would plant in your garden
1. Avocados
2. Chives/Spring Onions
3.Onions
4. Strawberries
5.Oranges
6. Parsely
7. Grapes
8. Corn
9. Tomatoes
10.Beans


Image result for veggies
Click For Original



Activity #3
On your blog, tell us which project you find the most interesting and why?

I found the Tonkin Snub Nosed monkey most interesting based on it populatry so far. What caught my was how rare they were. Talk about blobfishes, there are only 420 but this type of species has 200 left, that is half of blobfishes. Please help, and donate


Image result for tonkin snub-nosed monkey

Click For Original




3 comments:

  1. Mōrena Mafi

    I love your description of ziplining. You perfectly capture the range of different emotions that would be going through your head just before you take the plunge. Do you think you would actually want to give ziplining a try?

    I like the crops that you picked to grow in your garden. Growing avocados is a good idea. They are so expensive.

    The Tonkin Snub Nosed monkey looks very cool. Do you have any more interesting information that you found out about them? I don’t know much about them at all and would love to learn more.

    Have a great day,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Izzy

      Thank You for taking your time to write such nice comments. For the zipline question I would not want to try it, because I am really afraid of heights. The Tonkin Snub Nosed Monkeys lives in Northern Vietnam, and they(people of Vietnam) basically protect the nearly extinct specie. Once again and thank you, looking forward to talk to you again.

      -Mafi

      Delete
  2. Hi Mafi, your description about ziplining is awesome, if you had to write a description writing about ziplining in Rotorua you would obviously go from convincing them with this writing.

    ReplyDelete