Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

SLJ Week 3, Day 5 #Activities 1,2,3 (2018-2019)

Activity #1
On your blog, Share three new things that you learned about air pollution from this video.

1. There are different types of Human made air pollutions are Greenhouse Gasses are one.
2. Air pollution leads to Climate Change and that leads to temperatures rising. 
3. Air pollution comes from Natural Sources such as volcanic eruptions, and forest fires
Activity #2 
On your blog, tell us about 5 things you like to do when it is too rainy to go outside.
1.Stay inside and do relaxing things, like reading a book

2.Sleep, it's what I like to do in the holidays

3. Go outside and enjoy the rain while it's here.

4. Watch family movies with my siblings

5. Listen to music


Click Here for the original




Activity #3
On your blog, write a short story about what happened when you opened the door and walked outside after the acid rain storm. To earn full points, you must write a story that is 8-10 sentences long.

There has been rain recently based off where I live, so I decided to sleep. After waking up  I still hear rain noises, so decided to enter the lounge down stairs. As I look out windows, my life flashed before my eyes. Trees stop whistling, and silenced arrived at my door. Trees and plants were destroyed, and water was infected. My heart dropped as I saw poor aquatic animals, infected by toxic water. I ask my family what happening as they rush me to close all doors or windows, so I did a check very confused. We all met down in the living room as they explain. They explain that we were under attack with acid rain, and they also explained what were the dangers. Swimming and walking in the acid rain was not a danger hazard, but the air was. After hearing that I look outside, and saw no people on streets, but inside. This was something everybody must be aware of.



Image result for air pollution
Click Here Original Photo !






2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Mafi

    I love your blog piece about the acid rain. You use like “Trees stopped whistling and silence arrived at my door.’ This is a very beautiful, highly descriptive sentence. I can clearly imagine what it would be like to open your door to see the new nothingness that the acid rain had left.

    What do you think you would need to do to survive acid rain? How would you be able to get food?

    Have a great day,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Izzy

    Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive comment on my blog. For your questions, I suppose to survive,everybody stays together and waits till the acid rain is done. I don't know how we will be able to get food, but hopefully hope it won't last for a long time. Once again thank you for your support, and your positive comments.

    Have a Great Day
    mafi :)

    ReplyDelete