Pages

Sunday 16 December 2018

SLJ( Week 1 Day 1 Activity 2 ) 2018-2019



Auckland is the best place for people of tourist to visit, i'm too from Auckland New Zealand so I know what people enjoy here. Auckland is known to have fun, and fantastic parks, beautiful beaches where you can see the beautiful sunset. Here in Auckland tourist really enjoy our views and allocentric types, such as falling of the sky tower. What I personally like about Auckland is our views, they are really gorgeous, I am definitely special to have Auckland as my hometown.

Image result for new zealand auckland sunsets and ocean

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mafi,

    I'm Lee, one of the blog commentors for the Summer Learning Journey. Thankyou for a great start to the journey, I'm enjoying your blog!
    I am also from Auckland so I love it here too. I like the parks and beaches. I'm interesting in what you mean by allocentric? Look forward to seeing more of your writing!

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lee

    Mafi here I just want to say thanks for always giving support I really appreciate it, and what I mean by allocentric, it could be used to describe a person. A person who is psychocentric they would tour around beaches and nearby their hotels or homes, where as a allocentric would skydive of the Auckland sky tower. Thanks againπŸ‘

    -mafiπŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mafi

    Great - I'm learning things from you too! Keep up the good work
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mafi,

    I love that you remembered about allocentric and psychocentric, and found a way to tie in your old learning with your new learning tasks! I too love the views in Auckland, there are so many beaches with beautiful sea views. I think we are very lucky to live in a city with so many beaches (especially compared to inland cities like Hamilton and Taupo that only have lakes and rivers). Don't forget to capitalise your first word in your sentences!
    Keep up the fantastic work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annyeonghaseyo Mafi,

    I adored the fact that you wrote many amazing things about Auckland - our hometown! It was easy to understand where you are coming from and I will definitely have to read more of your awesome blog posts! Keep the great work up! Do you like any other places around NZ? Let me know!

    Alicia:)

    ReplyDelete