Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

SLJ( Week 1 Day 2 Activity 1 ) 2018-2019

On your blog, tell us whether you would like to go and visit Tāne Mahuta one day. Be sure to tell us why you do (or do not) want to visit this endemic tree.

If I got the chance to visit Tane Mahuta I would take the chance, why because normally tourist come to New Zealand to embrace our great culture so this would be a great experience. I really do think people will find this very attractive and eye catching, knowing the fact that it is native. I would also take the chance to visit because I can find out some applying facts about it.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mafi,

    It is great to see that you are keeping up the awesome blogging! I love reading your posts :)

    It is wonderful that you would like to visit Tane Mahuta because it is such a special and historical place in New Zealand. Do you know how tall Tane Mahuta is?

    Keep up the amazing blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete