Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

SLJ Week 2, Day 4 #Activities 1,2,3 (2018-2019)



Activity #1
On your blog, tell us which of the three options you would take to explore Milford Sounds. Be sure to tell us why you have chosen this option.

I would have chosen walking, because I would like the full experience. When I take a tour walking, I would get the chance to breathe its fresh air, and walk on the rocky gravel. I would also get the chance take photos/selfies with the sea animals such as happy seals, and blue dolphins. If I was a tourist I will definitely visit this beautiful place.

Activity #2
On your blog, give us a list of 3 to 5 options for the name of this geothermal pool. Put a star(*) besides the name that you like the most.

1. Lakey Green
2.Rusty River
3.Greeny Waters
4.Swampy Swamp*

 Activity #3


After traveling a long way from UK to Bali, this lady finds a remarkable view. Known as a allocentric type person she decides to stand on the edge to get a great view. The blue waters begin to react by rising, and the sun shining down from beneath the sky. A tourist is a person for all those beautiful views, around the country. Half of people watching ask her to be careful, where as the other half sk for the photo sent. She decides to take a photo of boats she will be riding in, she will be taking a beautiful cruise while looking at the sunsetting and moon rising. Compared to her taking a photo her, the citizens in the town are considered as little bugs, due to them having a lot of distance. I just believe that she is a woman after beautiful views in Bali. I would have just did the same thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mafi!

    My name is Daniel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team. Well done on completing day 4 of week 2! You're doing an amazing job! Like you, I would have also chosen to walk around the Milford Sound area, just to experience that beautiful place up close. Maybe next time you could remember to double check your writing as there are a few mistakes. Anyway, keep up the amazing work - I hope to see more posts soon!

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete