Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

SLJ Week 2, Day 3 # Activities 1,2,3 2018-2019

On your blog, Tell us whether you are a night owl or an early riser. Then, tell us about the rest of your family. Are they the same as you?

Activity 1
I am a middle riser, because I sleep late, but intended to wake up early. I plan to do blog post around 9pm, or 10 then go sleep later on. When I forgot or didn't get the chance to do my blog post I wake up at 5 and do both blogpost I wasn't able to do.

My family is exactly like me, we are middle risers. My little siblings go sleep at late, but also wake up early, and bike ride in the middle of the day. Where as everybody will wake up early and do what they do as always, basically there daily routine. 

Activity 2
On your blog, share a list of the ingredients that you need to make this food. You must type put the list of ingredients yourself(And not simply copy and paste it from a website) to earn full points 
Papa John's Pizza
Ingredients for a pizza:

Dry Ingredients~
Wheat Flour
Sugar
Salt
Yeast

Wet Ingredients~
Water
Oil

Toppings~
Cheese
Sauce
Sausage/ Perroni
Onions

Activity 3

Adult~25Kg(11)
Children~15Kg(16)

First I halved 500 and I got 250, then I just kept adding to the 2 numbers which me closest to my number which was 11 and 16.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Mafi, your pizza recipe sounds scrumptious, your answer for the math problem is really interesting I even got that answer. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mafi, it's Hazel here again. I really like the way that you set out your posts so that you have all of the activities from one day in one post; it makes it very easy to track your points as you progress through the programme.

    I think it's interesting that you and your family are all the same when it comes to being 'middle-risers'. My family and I are all different, which means it's tricky when someone is trying to sleep in or go to bed early.

    YUM! I love pizza. Have you ever tried making your own pizza? What are your favourite toppings?

    Well done working out the maths problem! Can you think of another combination that would work?

    Keep it up Mafi, and I'll check in again soon.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete