Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

SLJ( Week 1 Day 3 Activity 2) 2018-2019

What to do: On your blog list three pros (good things) and three cons (bad things) about working as a DOC ranger. At the bottom of your post, tell us whether you would like to be a DOC Ranger or not.


Good Things~

-You can be a great person and look after the nearly endangered species
-Have the experience and also learned things you didn't know about 
-Live with a few people on a island which is good, because I love being independent 


Bad Thing~

-You might feel homesick and miss your family
-You might have a dangerous bond with them and they might attack you
-You will never get the chance to sit and relax since you are living there to help the creatures.

I would not like to be a DOC ranger, because I get homesick and I will miss my family. I would do also be a part time because I would love to take an opportunity to visit a nearly endangered animal, it would be huge.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mafi,

    I like how you have carefully weighed up the good and bad facts about being a DOC ranger and made your decision. I think I would also miss my family, so perhaps the job isn't for me, either.
    I did have a friend who was a park ranger and he loved it. What's one animal you'd like to look after?

    Keep up the great blogging Mafi, I'm impressed!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee

      I just want to say thank you for all this support, and this towards me I really appreciate it. If I got the chance to look after an animal or specie it would be a blobfish, because they are really unique and different creatures. In this entire world there are only about 420 left, and I really want to help save them. Thanks again for the support!

      -mafi :)

      Delete