Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

SLJ( Week 1 Day 5 Activity 1) 2018-2019

What to do: On your blog tell us whether you think logging should be allowed in New Zealand. Be sure to provide at least two reasons to support your argument.

For the first reason I supposed logging should not be a "thing" in New Zealand, why because our country embraces nature very well, and tourist enjoy New Zealand nature. Also tourist come to New Zealand for our beautiful views sun setting to the huge pure nature trees. For the second reason trees are really important for our native animals such as a Red Crowned Parakeet. We have native birds that can fly such as the Red Crowned Parakeet, Tui's, Saddleback and many more. Have more consideration for our native New Zealand birds, who has no say. Think about this topic very hard because it doesn't take 5 minutes to decided, feel free to comment if you have any questions, or what you suppose should be done. Thanks

Image result for red crowned parakeet
Click Here for the original photo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mafi,

    I really enjoy your well thought out reasons for why logging shouldn't exist over here in New Zealand. I like it at the end how you advise to think carefully about our decisions - it's such great advice! I myself am not sure - I know that logging brings money in to New Zealand. But I also want to protect those birds you mention. If I had to say, I'd agree with you and say no to logging. Have you seen any of t hose birds in Auckland? I see noisy parrots most days and they are cute.

    Have a great Christmas Mafi, enjoy!!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete