Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

SLJ( Week 2 Day 1 Activity 1) 2018-2019

What to do: On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing on of your favourite summer activities. Below the picture tells us what the activity is and tell us why it is one of your favourites.

I currently don't have a photo of myself enjoy summer activities, but what I do enjoy is visiting the beach. The reason is because here in New Zealand it is very hot, and we have great beaches might as well put a use to them. I also like going to the beach because it makes up great bonding time with family. When I reach the beach I firstly feel the fresh breeze hitting against myself, and search the view. 

Image result for beaches in auckland
Click Here for the original photo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mafi!

    My name is Ellee I am another commentor on the Summer Learning Journey team!
    Looks like you have had a busy summer break on your blog! I hope you enjoyed it? ...but also had some time to rest :)

    This is a great summer time activity - I love the beach too, it's definintely my favourite!
    Do you have a beach you go to regularly?
    The photo looks like its of Mission Bay, is that where you normally go?

    I used to love a beach in Hawkes bay called Ocean beach - It has awesome waves and isn't too busy. My brother and I would spend the whole day in the water boogie boarding and would only come out for food!
    I feel like food always tasted so good after you've been swimming :)

    Do you have a favourite activity to do at the beach?

    Great work here Mafi!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete