Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

SLJ( Week 1 Day 5 Activity 2) 2018-2019

What to do: On your blog, write a letter to your best friend or a family member telling them about your trip to the tundra. To earn full points your letter must have a greeting (eg. Dear…) followed by 5 – 6 sentences of information about what your experience.

Image result for river floating in tundra
Click here For the original photo
Dear Carmen trips come and go, but this is one to remember. When I visit Tundra the weather was excitedly very cold, but when I went to bed I had to use 3 thick blankets. The next day we went photo hunting, our image was a wild caribou, which we indeed kept our distance with. It was so unique and different, I was so astonished because it was my first time witnessing a caribou up close. The other tourist I was with we went river floating. The water was so pristen in all areas, and to be able to river floating in it was fantastic. While relaxing I got chills down my spine, I took a deep breath and realised that there was a cold frost air released from my mouth was so new. If I came again I will definitely will take you, to enjoy the chilly new vibes there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mafi!

    My name is Ellee I am another commentor on the Summer Learning Journey team!
    I hope you have had an awesome school holidays? :)

    You have done an awesome job of this letter!
    I like how detailed you were in describing the cold weather and environment!
    I don't know how I would survive being in a tundra... I am a big baby when it comes to the cold and I don't know if I own enough layers to be somewhere that cold :)
    Do you like the cold weather or prefer the summer?

    I also like how you have explain what actvities you got up to while at a tundra ....Lucky Carmen for getting to come with you next time! :)

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete