Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Day#1 Activity 2# Winter Learning Journey

Today on the 8.7.17 I am on my 2nd activity for the Winter Learning Journey. 
5 favourite activities of the tourist video of Auckland

1.Visiting big open parks.
2.We people of Aotearoa love eating at breakfast cafe's and restaurants in Auckland City. 
3.Walk on the pathway or sand next to Mission Bay and enjoy the beautiful view of the great ocean and sea.
4.We could enjoy lunch at The Esplanade, around Devonport across the Auckland City Ferry Terminal.
Image result for devonport seafood auckland city
5. No matter what beach, on the East Coast or West Coast you will always get the best out of all the fun activities at the beach such as, building sand castle, surfing and taking long beautiful walks on the beach. Watching the glazing sun rise above the sea.   
Image result for piha beach auckland city


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mafi!

    I love that you have added pictures to your post, it helps to visualise what you're writing about! I agree - there's alas something to do at the beach!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mafi,

    I would have to agree with Nicky Bloy, I love the way you added in pictures, it makes your work unique I love it, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete