Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Day #5 Activity #3 Bonus Activity Winter Learning Journey

I would love to ride my bike on the Otago Central Rail because it sounds and looks really interesting. I have never ever been to Otago Central Rail and I like trying stuff that is super new to me. It will be even better if you went with your family because you get to have more time with them and you can make amazing valuable memories. 
Image result for A person riding a bike on top of the Otago Central Rail

8 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mafi

    You're work is out of this world! I would also like to go on a bike ride at the Otago Central Rail. I love youre work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Jolie,

    I always stare at your blog because it is out of this world. You have amazing work and I LOVE IT.#

    Happy Holidays Mafi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mafi!

    I love that you would consider this a great opportunity to make memories and I agree, it absolutely would be! I have never been and I want to go, too! There would be so many wonderful things to see and do on your way...

    Nice work Mafi!

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nicky. Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mafi,

    I love the reasons for why you want to go, I just love reading your post. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mafi,
    You are like me!
    I want to visit that place!
    It's so cool!
    I'm wishing to go there next holidays!
    Thanks from Vina!

    ReplyDelete