Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Day 2# Activity 2 Winter Learning Journey 9.7.17

During the Winter Learning Journey I am on Day 2 activity 2. My title is based on this strong girl named Laura Dekker and she is 14 years old and manage to sail around the entire world. 

1. Laura how was you adventure?
2.What were the top 3 countries you enjoyed the most while you were navigating on the sea.
3.How did you feel as you began to sail?
4.Did you feel alone and sad while you were sailing?
5.Are you glad that you were the youngest girl to ever sail around the entire world?
Image result for laura dekker on her boat

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mafi!

    These are some great questions! She must have been to so many countries, so I'd also like to know which were her favourite...

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicky, But I don't have a clue which were her favourite countries while she was navigating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mafi,

    The questions that you would give to Laura are so amazing, I curious on what her answers would be if she was to reply. Keep up the great work, I cant wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Limi and I love your questions based on Laura.

    ReplyDelete