Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Day #5 Activity 1 Winter Learning Journery

As I slowly turned back Curious Kiwi was not there. I started to freeze because I was frightened and I didn't have a clue what to do. Then I stop shaking a put my courage together and began to head to South. Then as I started struggling to find the right way I saw the sun begging to set. I had know idea what to do so I hustled and searched the place for sticks before the darkness hit the sky. After that I grabbed giant leaves and built a massive shelter for me to rest. "Chrip chirp" squeaked the bird as it began to fly. I jumped up and also began to walk straight. I just remembered that I left a camera and a fruit. On the amazing adventure I saw some native beautiful animals such as birds. The birds wanted some of my fruit, but I didn't have a knife so I pulled a stick and grated on the ground until is got into the right shape. I also took some brilliant photos of the beautiful plants, the native animals and I. Thereafter I had to leave to get going then found water. I had a little swim then I found a Hector Dolphin. Most people said that "it is difficult to find a Hector Dolphin", and I felt proud and happy because I found a Hector Dolphin. I took dozen and dozen more photos of the dolphin, then I finally got used to the wild. I started stay there longer and longer for maybe about a week, but then Kiwi and my group finally found me so then we headed back home.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mafi!

    I love that you talked about having courage in your story! Courage is such a great thing to have - it helps get you through a lot of tough situation just like being lost in a forest!

    I like that you ended on a positive note about enjoying living in the forest - how cool! A week is a long time though! Well done on surviving that long...!

    Great story!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You and I loved being in the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mafi,

    Wow, that story was so amazing! I was reading and reading I just couldn't stop! The first sentence hooked me right in. I love this post, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete