Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Day #3 Activity# 2 Winter Learning Journey 10.7.17

I highly suggest that we people of New Zealand should have New Zealand pest free. I have 3 reasons why we should have New Zealand pest free. 

1.We should not have pest such as possums because they can kill all the beautiful native birds that live in Aotearoa.

2.Rats should not be in Aotearoa because they can chew through chords and wires and that can cause danger from electricity.

3. Pest like termites shouldn't live in Aotearoa because they can chew through your house and damage everything. 
Image result for No pestImage result for poster of No pestImage result for No pest

9 comments:

  1. Hey Mafi, what an awesome start to the Winter Learning Journey you have made! It is great to see you taking part. You have clearly explained why NZ should be pest free and I totally agree! Pests can cause lots of harm to our environment. How would you reccomend getting rid of pests? Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Donaldson. I'm trying to improve all my learning area of school, and my family helped me because they want me to achieve my goals. Thank You once again. :) From Mafi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo lelei Mafi,
    My Name is Lusia and I'm a year 8 student from St Pius X Catholic School.
    Great to see you blogging and participating in the Winter Learning Journey!
    I love how you put your reasons wisely!
    I hope to see you on the top blogging places,
    because your doing a terrific job!

    Keep it up,
    Lusia Pahulu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Lusia,

    Thank You Very much. I have joined the Winter Learning to make huge progress in all my learning areas. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Mafi!

    I really like that you have thought not only about possums, but have discussed your reasons for all kinds of pests and why they should be gotten rid of!

    You've made a good argument against pests! It is projected that possums in particular will be all gone by 2050, do you think it's possible??

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe Nicky, but I think so that all the pest will be gone by 2050 if we started working.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mafi,

    Wow these are some strong reasons! I think your doing a wonderful job, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mafi,

    Yes very true, if we start working now, we can make it happen. I wonder what the best way to do it is...

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kia Ora Nicky,

    I don't know how to extinct them, but I know if we started now there is a highly known thought that we will get it done.

    ReplyDelete