Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Day 1# Winter Learning Journey Bouns Activity

Image result for New Zealand



What represents my design?. Kupe finding Aotearoa is what represents my design. The blue out of my flag shows all the hard work of Kupe trying to kill the octopus(wheke). He spent a few days or weeks trying to catch the wheke even though the oceans were huge and dangerous. He was a great navigator that loved to sail the great seas. The green also represents all the land on Aotearoa. When he saw how beautiful New Zealand was he named it( New Zealand the long white cloud). Last ,but not least the star represents the actual stars that helped the great navigators all sailed to Aotearoa. It may took forever for them, but they were proud afterwards. So this is my flag I proudly made which I tried to make it unique with all of New Zealand's spirits.    

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mafi,

    I love what your flag represents! That's so cool! I love that your inspiration is kind of like a story about how New Zealand was found. I think the Prime Minister should consider your flag for our country!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mafi,

    I'm in love with the colours you chose for your flag, and the reason behind it is so amazing, i'm in love with your work! keep it up.

    ReplyDelete