Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Day 2# Activty 1 Winter Learning Journey

Day 2# Winter Learning Journey

Image result for beautiful photo sun rising or setting at the back of rangitoto
What is Rangitoto? Rangitoto is the youngest, yet largest volcano in Auckland. Rangitoto is a volcanic mountain surrounded by forest trees and native birds. Most people say that Rangitoto is an ordinary volcano. Well to me Rangitoto is a site where you can see the whole of Auckland. Some people walk up Rangitoto to go for a walk or see the beautiful sun rise or set a meter away from Rangitoto. My family and I loved the beautiful view on top of Rangitoto. We took several of photos of the amazing view of the seas. We spotted thousands of houses and people everywhere doing stuff such as shopping, gardening, swimming, dancing, waiting and doing house chorus. After taking a lot of photos we had a picnic. Then we took more and more and more photos. We loved the great view because it was so satisfying. After making it all the way down we took 1 more photo of the sun setting slowly below Rangitoto. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mafi,

    I can see you have done your research and put lots of effort into advertising Rangitoto Island as a great place to visit - well done!

    I can't wait to visit!

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Nicky.
    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mafi,

    I love this post because it shows me how much effort you put into to it! I can see that you did a lot of research to do this post! One question, did you research all theses fact, or are they from experience?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Limiteti, I actually read about it. I loving reading and writing that's way I wanted to join the WLJ

    ReplyDelete