Pages

Thursday 11 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 # Day 5 # Activity 1

1. Water & Food
2.Flashlight (extra batteries)
3.Sleeping bag & Tent
4.First Aid Kit
5.Knife or Multi-tool such as (Can opener)

Image result for camping equipment
The reason why I chose these equipment because it is the right equipment if you are having a trip in the nature. I chose water and food because they will keep you hydrate, then a flashlight(extra batteries) just in case of exploring, sleeping bag and tent so I have something and somewhere to sleep, a first aid kit if I get injured, and last but not least a knife or multi tool.  Image result for camping equipment

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mafi,

    You have put together a great list of items that should be taken on a big hike. If you were to go on an adventure tomorrow I know that you will be ready and organised. It is important to have enough food and water but I don't think it would be a good idea to take burgers and pizza. What kind of food do you think you would pack if you were to go on a 19km hike like the Tongiriro Crossing?

    I am from a little town called Taupo and the Tongiriro Crossing is not far from where I live. This has been a hike that has been on my bucket list for a very long time. I have heard that it is not an easy track but the views are spectacular and worth the hard work. Have you ever been on a big hike before? Would you like to do the Tongiriro Crossing one day?

    Enjoy your day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan

    I would love to go to Tongiriro Crossing one day!

    ReplyDelete