Pages

Thursday 11 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 #Day 4 Bonus Activity

If I was Scotty Morrison I would want to interview Michael Gracey because he created one of my favorite movie such as the GREATEST SHOWMAN. I want to ask him what definatly inspired his to do this type of amazing movie, and how he felt when he met his big stars such as Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, Zendaya, Michelle Williams, Rebecca Ferguson. I would interview this person because he made me believe that I shouldn't be ashamed of myself, and those out there be proud of who you are.


Image result for the greatest showman

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mafi,

    My name is Davarni and I go to Glenbrae school.
    Great explanation, I can understand your reasons perfectly. Great job on Activity 3, keep up the great work!

    Davarni

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mafi,

    I really admire you Mafi, you think of some amazing reasons why people inspire you. I can see you being a huge inspiration to people around you now and in the future.

    I have never seen The Greatest Showman before but I just watched the trailer. It looks incredible, I am going to find it and watch it tonight. I think it is great that you have chosen a director as they put in so my time and effort into a movie but may not necessarily get the recognition. What inspired you to choose Michael Gracey?

    I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete