Pages

Saturday 13 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 5 Activity 1

Take a minute to think about your future. What would you like to do when you finish school? Would you like to work in a specific job? Would you like to study at university? What would you study? Maybe you’d even like to move overseas. Share your thoughts and ideas on your blog site. There are no wrong answers!

After finishing school I would love to go to Auckland University first. Then after that I would like to be a famous soccer person, PM of New Zealand, or a Singer, all I know is that I have big hopes for my dreams. The reason I am going to Uni is because it will help me during my journey to pursue my dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mafi,
    It is so great that you have big dreams! Going to university can help you to figure out what you would like to do for a job, and you get to learn about a subject that you are passionate about. Keep working hard and you will be able to achieve anything you set your mind to!
    Miss D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mafi,

    I loved reading about all your big dreams, you could certainly do any one of those things! Had you thought about what programmes you’d have to study at university to help achieve any of your dreams? Perhaps you can undertake some research to find out, it might pave the way, knowing what you have to do to get there!

    I went to university to become a teacher which was one of my dreams, I still have a few others but for the moment I will be teaching full time. Hopefully one day soon I will get to take my entire family back to Samoa so we can continue exploring our motherland. Have you got any other dreams in life? They might be about somewhere you’d like to go or something you’d like to do.. Let me know in the comment section below!

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mafi!

    Great job on finishing another activity. You are just like me I also have big dreams my dream is to either become a model or singer. Have a amazing holiday :)

    ReplyDelete