Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 3 Activity 2

Image result for mt wellington auckland
Speaking of home, where do you live? On your blog, write a list of three things that tourists, like us, could do if we came to visit. What do you like most about your hometown? (Remember the guidelines for being Cybersmart, and never post your address online). 



Image result for mt wellington sylvia parkThese 3 pictures show where I live which is Panmure, Glen Innes Auckland. What I love about where I live is the great   connection we people have . If you say "Hi" or smile they     will do the same back politely. Okay in the top left photo shows Mt Wellington. I think tourist will love it especially if they drive or walk up it. Then the middle photo is Sylvia Park. Sylvia Park to me is the best place to shop because the way it was built will blow your socks off. You can shop, eat, even get takeout there, basically whatever you need. Finally the last picture is Panmure, where I live. I am sure                                                if I love my hometown then everybody can.


Image result for the panmure sign in the main roundabout auckland

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mafi,

    Woah, I love the birds eye view of Mt Wellington, what a picture! That is so nice that the people are friendly and approachable, I think that would help tourists enjoy their stay even more.

    You’ve included some specific places tourists can visit and I agree with you about Sylvia Park, it’s big and the options are pretty vast! I’d love to know where the third picture is located, it looks like a shopping center, would I be right?

    Great post, I think next time maybe you could post a review of one of these places so tourists know what they’re in for. Which of the three places would you review?

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cia

    I think I would review the third picture. Panmure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Mafi

    Awesome work! I agree with Cia I love the birds eye view of Mt Wellington. You are very smart by putting Sylvia Park there I mean it is one of the most popular places here in Auckland.Have a amazing holiday :)

    ReplyDelete