Pages

Thursday 11 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 2 Activity 1

Pretend that you are making a silent film. What would you need to think about when you write the script and film it? Tell us whether or not you think you’d enjoy watching a silent film. Why/why not?

I would love to watch a silent film because it is quite entertaining with intense and funny music, and I love watching new things. With the help of google I watched some silent films and some were funny. I would love to watch a silent film  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mafi!

    My name is Ellee, I am another part of the Summer Learning Journey Crew that is commenting on your blogs this summer.

    Looks like you have been super busy completing your activities this summer, awesome work!

    I like that you thought the trailer was unique, I thought they both were too! Which trailer did you watch? The Gold Rush or the Lions Cage?

    It would be awesome if you could tell me a little bit more about the trailer you watched and what you think the movie might be about - then we can give you full points for this activity (Yay!)

    Keep up the awesome work with your blog!
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete