Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 4 Activity 2

Watch this short clip from Country Calendar. What do you think would be the most interesting and/or challenging things about being a farmer? Would you would like to be a farmer when you are older. Why/why not? Give us, at least, two reasons to support your answer.


Waking up early in the morning is totally fine by me, and staying committed to a job is fine, but I am not a farmer. When I grow older I don't not want to be a farmer because I have other things in mind I can be, that a farmer. 2 reasons :

1. I don't want to be a farmer because when I grow up I want to be a superstar, or a famous soccer player.

2. I also don't want to be a farmer because I want to travel the world and be a tourist.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mafi,

    I am glad that you took the time to really express your reasoning behind not wanting to be a farmer. It is awesome that you aren’t discouraged by the work of a farmer but simply have other things you’d like to do in your life, which is wonderful. Being a traveller sounds cool, perhaps you could research what a travel blogger does for a living..

    I think that the different kinds of plants and products they produce is pretty amazing, especially seeing how far our dairy products travel around the world. Is there anything about farming or being a farmer that you find fascinating?

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find maybe grabbing eggs from chickens, and gathering sheeps together. Thank You for the supporting comments. You have been giving me great support throughout my whole journey with the Summer Learning Journey Team.

    ReplyDelete