Pages

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 # Activity 1

Day 4 # Activity 1 -Use Google Research to search and listen to different kinds of waiata(maori song) and read the lyrics of the waiata. On your blog tell us which kind of waiata you liked the most.

Waiata's I listened to :

Pa Mai
Poi E
Utaina Mai
He Honore

Image result for musical notes
After listening to the the different waiata I couldn't pick they are all so amazing and traditional. I have been taught that every time you learn something your brain changes in to a new advance way to give your brain a challenge. So I pat my head because I learned couple of new things everyday, new things such as learning new songs in maori.Image result for waiataImage result for musical notes

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mafi!

    It's great to have you back after your Christmas and New Year break - I hope you enjoyed spending time with family and friends celebrating and eating lots of good food!

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on these different waiata. I agree with you, they are each uniquely beautiful and different. Out of those 4 waiata, was there one that you found was extra amazing?

    Have you been learning about neuroplasticity, too? I know some other students have been learning about that and how your brain grows every time you learn something new. It's so great to hear you are learning new things during the programme!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete