Pages

Thursday 11 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 5 Bonus Activity

Activity 3 - The new Labour government have promised to give up to three years of free post-secondary education to all New Zealanders by 2020!
On your blog, tell us what you think. Should students have to pay money (tuition fees) to go to university? Why or why not?

In my opinion I agree with both, I think that we should pay because teachers teach they may not get their pay, but I think we shouldn't pay because we all are doing it for our future and education.

Image result for the university of auckland

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mafi,

    I think you have thought of some great reasons as to why we should and shouldn't pay for university. It would be awesome if we could all attend university for free but I don't think this is possible. Jacinda Ardern has recently announced that all university students will receive their first year free. This is absolutely incredible and supports your reasoning that "we all are doing it for our future and education". If you were to attend university what would you like to study?

    I am looking forward to hearing from you.

    Have a lovely day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to study what I need for my future job, try be PM of NZ !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mafi,

    Wow, that is a great ambition to have. If you work hard and focus on a goal like being a Prime Minister then you have a great chance of achieiving it. Some subjects that would help you strive towards the role as Prime Minister are economics, law, and political science. Have a look into these subjects and you will become a very successful adult.

    Thank you for sharing your awesome ambition with me. I will keep an eye out for your name as Prime Minister in 20 years time.

    Have a lovely day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete