Pages

Thursday 11 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 1 # Bonus Activity

I have created a postcard and in here is people personal favs. I put New Zealand because we live in Aotearoa. Our flag to represent us. Our native kiwis, Yummy fruit kiwis, and cloud explaining that NZ can have any weather we want and known as a fact our country is called the long white cloud. Our money notes say that people use money all day because who wouldn't. Then ice cream, I put on ice cream because I normally have that item when it is hot, and it is the SUMMER.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mafi
    What a creative poster you have made. It looks so like New Zealand. While doing this activity, how did you find it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vedel !

    I found it very not complicated because I put all the stuff I love about New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Mafi,

    What an awesome postcard!! I love the aspects of New Zealand you have included. They all play a big part in who we are as Kiwi’s.
    What is your best kiwi memory you can think of?
    I especially love the fact you have put the words “Aotearoa” and “New Zealand” on it too!

    Mine would be with my grandparents. When I was 7 years old they took me to the beach and we would slide down the hot sand dunes then head to the diary to buy an orange chocolate chip ice cream!

    Look forward to hearing from you soon.

    Cadence 😊

    ReplyDelete