Pages

Thursday 11 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 # Day 4 Activity 2

Image result for south koreaImage result for south korea
In my mind I have a lot of places to go, but my all time favourite is South Korea. I would love to go to Korea because my idols are there. I love K-pop (Korean Pop Music) and my favourite two groups are living in Korea. Bigbang and Twice. Going to Korea is my dream and that is another reason why I will go. I would also like to go because I want to visit all the beautiful places Korea has. 

I would next love to go to London because, I've always wanted to travel around the world. I would also love to go to London to see the big ben clock tower. Last but not least I would love to go to London to try the huge ferris wheel
Image result for london

Image result for london

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mafi,

    Wow, South Korea is a very interesting choice of country to visit. Apart from your music idols living there what was attracts you to this beautiful country? I find their landscape up in the mountains so picturesque. It would be amazing to go for a hike and see their incredible scenery.

    London is a very popular destination for Kiwi's who are travelling around the world on their OE. I am have been lucky enough to visit London several times as England is my place of birth. When I am home visiting my family I often make the effort to travel into London as it is such a beautiful city. The London Eye, which is the big ferris wheel, is an awesome opportunity to see London from a different view. You have chosen a great city to visit. If you head over the the United Kingdom take the trip up to Edinburgh in Scotland. This is a beautiful city and my favourite city by far.

    Have an amazing day Mafi,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Megan. You also have been supporting me throughout my great journey with SLJ.

    ReplyDelete