Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 3 Activity 1

Imagine that you had to form a coalition government with two other people.  Who would you choose to partner with?
I would form a coalition with my great friend Indira, and of course, secondly
Poiva - friend. I chose Indira because she has all the brains and knows what to do all the time, especially when brains is needed. I chose Poiva because he knows how to switch the situation. When everybody is sad, upset, any emotions than happy he changes stuff. He does everything to make people smile that is why I chose him.

Image result for friends pngRelated imageImage result for happy emoji

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mafi,

    Those are some wonderful qualities you’ve found in your friends, had you thought about what you would offer your group? What skills or qualities would you contribute to your team? If you’d like, you could edit your post to include that. I really like the photos you’ve used, it gave me a very quick clue as to who your coalition partners would be before I even read your post!

    I’d choose my Mum as a coalition partner because she is kind and empathetic, so she’d help us understand each other. My second choice would be my brother because he’s the no nonsense type who’d help us use time efficiently. I have a good attention to detail, so I’d constantly check for anything the team might’ve missed.

    You’ve been working hard and I am enjoying
    reading all your posts!

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mafi,

    Well done for finishing another activity. I love your emoji's, Very creative! Your friends sound very smart and funny. I think that is a perfect combination. Have a amazing holiday :)

    ReplyDelete