Pages

Thursday 11 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 3 Bonus Activity

Dear Mr Hendricks

In my opinion I suppose that there should be an extra subject that teachers can teach us because, primary is the first step to school then intermediate, college, then University. Having this class will help up prepare for the future. Maybe we could have a electronics class because, other students might be wanting to learn their dream .If teachers teach maybe one day we will make a difference, like Thomas Edison, created electricity. Reaching to the end I hope you understand what I am explaining. I am really waiting, not to sound impatient. Thank You

Yours Sincerely,

Mafi




Image result for thank you gif

4 comments:

  1. Hello There Mafi , I'm LJ , Who comes from Tamaki Primary School . I've just read your letter , And I must say , That is a great letter you have written.

    You've made your point very clear when you said it would help you prepare for future and what is to come .

    Your electronics class sounds like a great Idea .
    Because people wanna learn their dream right ? .
    What a good way to prepare them for their future .

    I also like the fact that you used Thomas Edison as an example . Like you said in your letter , These kids could grow up and make a difference in life . No matter how small or big , they make A difference.

    Anyways , Have fun with the Summer Learning Journey.
    I'll come back to this blog and see what's up .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey L.J

    Thanks for the amazing comment, and the support, you really understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Mafi,

    Cadence here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

    This sounds very interesting, I wonder, what sort of things would you like to be taught in this class? Skills that prepare you for college and university or skills around electricity?

    Overall, a very nicely worded letter Mafi. You have been polite and formal which is what we like to see. Keep up the great work.

    Look forward to hearing from you soon.

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete