Pages

Thursday 11 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 # Day 4 Activity 1

Out of the gate and of for a walk went Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy. Not knowing he found himself in a amazing place. "Woah what is this ?, what 's it called ?", "Man I have a lot of questions, but I'm more hungry" glazed Hairy Maclary and he sniffed. I sense something, running fast within a blink of in eye he jumped and snatched the hot dog, out of the man's hand and ran as fast as he could. He went to the junk and ate it, but secretly. As he burped he saw something that swished fast that he couldn't see. He chased it to a old broken house in the middle of nowhere on the map. He was whimpering, but he was more curious, so ahead he went. As he slowly enter he saw something moving, like flash, so fast he couldn't see it. It creeped out

TO BE CONTINUED 
Related imageImage result for hairy maclaryImage result for hairy maclary gif

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mafi,

    What an awesome story you have put together. You have left me hanging ,I really want to know what this creature is that is lurking around. My sense is that it may be Scar Face Claw or Slinky Malinky. Do you know these characters?

    I really like that you have given Hairy Maclary's a sneaky and cheeky personality. This reminds me of my Mum's dog Hamish. On the weekend, I found him under the couch with a bag of grated cheese. He then had the cheek to growl at me when I tried to take it off him. I often find him sneaking into my sisters schools bag and stealing her lunch that she hasn't eating. Do you have a dog or know a cheeky dog that gave you this inspiration?

    Thank you for sharing another awesome post.

    Have a great day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have met a dog, and named it Choco because why not. We left him outside and he grabbed the paper boxes under my house. He started tearing it. Then left, we were fine because maybe he will find his real family, but I still cherish him and his love.

    ReplyDelete