Pages

Thursday 11 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 3 # Activity 2

Activity​ ​2:​ ​Bell​ ​Bottom​ ​Pants Fashion in the 1970s was quite unique. Take a look at the pictures of a ‘typical’ 1970s outfit and tell us, on your blog, two things that you like about 1970s fashion and two things that you don’t like about the fashion of the day. I am not a huge fan of the patterned pants. What about you?

2 Facts that I like: I like that they are rockin in something they like. Confidence does it all. I also like that they are clothes that don't match because that is what we called style in 2017-2018.

2 Facts that I dislike: I don't like the what they are wearing because it looks tight on them, so tight it looks like they can't breath, but if they feel comfortable then I totally allow them. Like this top example I am not a fan of patterned pants because I think I don't look good in them. 






2 comments:

  1. Hello again Mafi,

    You are so inspiring. I love that you have included that confidence is the most important rule when talking about style. You are absolutely right, if you are confident and comfortable in what you are wearing then it really doesn't matter what you look like.

    I find it interesting that you say you don't like patterned pants as you think you don't look good in them. I wonder if the reason you think they don't look good on you is because they aren't fashionable.
    This reminds me of when skinny jeans came into fashion. My friend and I both tried some on and thought they looked horrible on me. They then became so fashionable that I started liking the look and then after a while I realised they look good on me too. I believe this is because the style had become so normalised that I didn't see a problem with them any more. I wonder whether this was the same with patterned pants. They were so normal in the day that they didn't look so strange.

    I really liked this post that you created Mafi. Thank you for sharing your inspiring thoughts.

    I hope you have a marvelous day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete