Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 3 Bonus Activity

Draw a floorplan of your classroom (either in Google Draw or on paper) and upload it to your blog. Describe what is special about your classroom and why you designed it this way.



I created this floor plan, and I know I definitely made it spacious alright. Okay in my floor plan I would love my ground to be yellow, 3 beanbags. The red squares are the desk, and teachers table. The entry on the left and the exit on the right. Down by the teachers table is the library, and next is cupboard, and whiteboard.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mafi,
    It would be awesome to have bean bags in the classes in GIS. Maybe we need to persuade Mr Hendricks to purchase some. Why should we have bean bags in the classroom?
    Miss D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mafi,

    Love that you’ve included a generously sized teacher table, as well as the entry and exit! I imagine you’ll be needing some chairs to go with those tables yes? Had you thought about any other elements you’d like to include in your classroom? I wonder if one cupboard is enough to store everything.. What do you think? Would you tweak anything?

    I’d definitely want a huge wall shelf where we could store most of the class equipment. I would also place a big couch in my library area, it’s best to be comfy when reading! Have you got any suggestions? Let me know in the comment section below!

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Mafi

    Your classroom is quite unique. I love how you would like your ground to be yellow. Since our school uses devices to do our work, What about a Chromebook cabinet?, that could come in handy. I really love all the colours they are nice and bright. Have a amazing holiday :)

    ReplyDelete