Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 2 Activity 2

On your blog tell us about your sporting hero. Who are they? Why are they a hero? Include a photo of them in your blog post.

Image result for Cristiano RonaldoYou people may not know him, but I do, through the heart. I picked him because he plays soccer (Football) that I love, and he has the passion, skills, teamwork, the great saying and a whole lot more. Using google search I've seen a lot of inspiring saying by Cristiano Ronaldo. He inspired me to do what I love, because one of his sayings are "Look up to the heavens and say it's my turn to make history. Reading more I realised I can be anything I want to be, and when I grow up I want to be a person who makes a difference in life just like him in Football, his family and country.
Image result for cristiano ronaldo sayingsImage result for cristiano ronaldo sayings

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mafi,

    Believe me when I say a lot of people know who Cristiano Ronaldo is, he’s pretty famous! I could really feel the passion in your words when you expressed why he is your sporting hero, I think it’s wonderful that you want to help your community and country like he does.

    Thank you for sharing a few of his inspiring quotes! It sounds like you know quite a lot about him as a person and an athlete, maybe next time you could write a biographical paragraph about him. What is one sporting accomplishment you’d include in his bio?

    One of my favourite athletes is Dame Valerie Adams, if I wrote a mini bio about her I’d definitely include her triumphs during the Beijing, London and Rio Olympic games.

    I look forward to hearing from you soon!

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Mafi,Keep it up,is that cristiano ronaldo??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed it is Sita. Thank You for commenting

    ReplyDelete