Pages

Thursday 11 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 1



1. New Zealand Underdogs - 8/10 -  I rated this a 8 because I really liked the way that the beat was beating. It was a song that could just make you dance.

2. Golden Harvest -9/10 - I rated this as a 9 because it had a very cool beat mixed together and I really liked that song. The lyrics sounded like it was made to be with the beat.

3. Ray Columbus and the Invaders - 7/10 - I rated the a 7 because it was a song that you can slowly dance too.  It had an cool beat, but my favourite was NZ underdogs. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mafi,

    Cadence here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

    Nice Mafi, you’ve been very kind with your ratings! It’s awesome to see what you’ve rated each band and why. Very explanatory.

    Great choice too by the way. NZ underdogs would be my top pick too.

    Away from these bands, do you have a favourite artist or band at the moment?

    Look forward to hearing from you soon.

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do and it is Yassi Pressman. Thank You

    ReplyDelete